Meaning of Dzi Beads Patterns
- 1-Eyed: Bead of brightness. To clean the spirit and enhance the happiness and intelligence. To make wishes come true.
- 2-Eyed: It symbolizes well marriage between husband and wife, blissful family and good relationship with other people.
- 3-Eyed: A symbol of having good fortune, prosperity and longevity. To make your wishes come true.
- 4-Eyed: They are Mahakaruna Avalokiteshvara, Wisdom Manjushri, Earth Womb Bodhistattva and Samantabhadra. Each of them is a symbol of a Buddha.
- 5-Eyed: A symbol of having wealth and longevity. It is the power from Mammon.
- 6-Eyed: A symbol of releasing suffering in Samsara and enhancing in Prajna Paramota Heart Sutra. It could avoid all the bad luck and disasters.
- 7-Eyed: To accomplish all the wishes which are about reputation, career, wealth, health, longevity and marriage. To make wishes come true.
- 8-Eyed: A symbol of being blest by Bodisattva. To allay all the injuries and be in the right way.
- 9-Eyed: A symbol of beneficent merits and virtues from Buddhism. It is believed that it has a power to be able to get success in benefits, career and authoritativeness.
- 10-Eyed: To eliminate the karma and enhance the virtue and kindness. To be pleasant and have a perfect life.
- 11-Eyed: A bliss from Five Buddhas Mandala and the Mantras could gather the happiness and intelligence.
- 12-Eyed: A symbol of peace and joy. To have happiness, intelligence, courage and to be famous.
- 13-Eyed: The symbol of Five Buddhas Mandala and Eight Prosperity. To make the body and spirit peaceful and calm. Reach the future with abundant courage.
- Lotus: To purify the spirit and mind to be pleasant and peaceful. A symbol of pureness and calmness.
- Bottle: To be longevous and healthy. A symbol of having longevity, prosperity, wealth and perpetual life.
- Tiger-Tooth: A symbol of defeating evil spirits, righteousness and successful career.
- Wave: Water is a symbol of wealth. It represents that the wealth will come ceaselessly just liked the water in river flows everlastingly.
- Dorje: A symbol of wisdom. It is believed that it has a power to defeat all the evil spirits, obstacle and troubles.
- Urna: To eliminate the karma to make the body and spirit calm and peaceful.
- Buddha-Eyed: It has infinite power to make everything going smoothly and all your wished come true.
- Longevity: Its patterns are similar to the shell of turtle. A symbol of longevity.
- Heaven-and-Earth: The business will be flourishing and wealthy will keep coming continually.
- Golden Hook: A symbol of continually coming wealth, abundant food and good reputation.
- Pipal: To be aware of the right way and eliminate all disasters. It is a symbol of compassion.
- Crescent: A symbol of health, propitious life and good relationship with other people.
- Green Tara: A symbol of wealth and prosperity. To make your wishes come true.
- Charm of Evil-expelling: To have prosperity and avoid all the evil spirits.
- Big Man: To have assistance by big men and the entire life will be smooth and successful.
- Garuda: It has strong power to avoid bad luck, leave suffering, defeat all the evil spirits and have good fortune.
- Sun-and-Moon: Sun and Moon symbolize reconciliation between Yin Yang. It is believed to be able to leave suffering and get happiness and promotion step by step.
- Overlapping Peak: Doing things with abundant courage to make wishes come true.
- Dharma Cap: A symbol of dignity, peace and completion.
- Ritual Object: A Ritual Object of Tibetan Buddhism. It has infinite power to defeat all the evil spirits.
- Black-and-White: Black and white symbolize day and night which is also represent Yin Yang. It is believed that it has a power to change risk into safe situation.
- Striped: It is believed that it has a power to change bad luck into propitious fortune. A symbol of infinite wisdom and prosperous life.